If a vehicle is purchased on loan from a financier the same should be endorsed in the registration certificate. Similarly when the loan is repaid in full the fact of termination of hypothecation is also required to be endorsed. The following documents are required for the same:-
- FORM 29 –signed by seller.
- RC BOOK IN ORIGINAL.
- LETTER FROM FINANCER ALONG WITH 2 (TWO) COPIES OF FORM 35/FORM 34 SIGNED BY BOTH FINANCER AND REGISTERED OWNER – ALL IN ORIGINAL .
- PHOTOCOPY OF TAX TOKEN – ALL VALID
- PHOTOCOPY OF INSURANCE – ALL VALID
- PHOTOCOPY OF POLLUTION UNDER CONTROL – ALL VALID
- PHOTOCOPY OF CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS FOR TRANSPORT VEHICLE – ALL VALID
- PHOTOCOPY OF PERMIT FOR TRANSPORT VEHICLE – ALL VALID