If a registered owner of a vehicle intends to take his vehicle to some other state & get the new address recorded there, he has to apply for NOC on prescribed form-28. The following required formalities are to be completed.
- Application in form 28 (in Quadruplicate).
- Original registration certificate.
- Evidence of payment of road tax up-to-date.
- Valid PUC and Valid Insurance.
- NOC from traffic police or enforcement wing of transport department.
- Any other document required by Registering Authority.
- NOC from financier in case the vehicle is hypothecated.