- Application in form 25.
- Registration certificate in original.
- Proof for the payment of up-to-date road tax paid.
- Copies of insurance certificate/pollution under control certificate.
- Copy of address proof.
The vehicle is to be brought to the local office for inspection of its road worthiness and if the vehicle is found to be fit for use on the roads; the renewal of registration is allowed for a period of five years at a time.
The transport vehicles require a valid Certificate of Fitness as well along with the registration certificate. Under the provisions of The M.V. Act, the registration of vehicle is treated as valid only if the vehicle have valid certificate of fitness.
- Registration certificate.
- Form CFA.
- Old C.O.F.
- Copies of valid Tax Token/insurance certificate/pollution control certificate.
|1||Spark plug/Suppressor cap/high tension cables|
|2||Head lamp beams|
|6||Rear view mirror|
|8||Embossing of chassis E/G|
|16||Dash board equipment|
You have to maintain your vehicle fit and roadworthy through out the year. Having a valid certificate of fitness is not enough.
In the second instance you will be held responsible for plying vehicle without valid registration and legal actions will be initiated against you.